Thursday, May 15, 2008

Need Your Input Right Away....

Let's have some fun....

Spring is a time of celebrating new growth.

Today is Thursday, May 15. Our team has been busy adding affiliates to their downlines, promoting their websites and/or gateway sites and several have upgraded to EA.

So between today and May 31, midnight (EST) it's PICK YOUR PRIZE.

Any affiliate who upgrades to Executive Affiliate will get their choice of (1) having a Squidoo site built for them (your choice of topic, G-Rated!); (2) having their own blogsite built for them on Blogspot; (3) 5 new affiliates placed in their downline; (4) a $20 SFI gift certificate added to their account; or (5) an internet marketing article written, published and syndicated with their name and website/gateway info. Your choice....

And any affiliate, EA or otherwise, who adds an affiliate to their downline, I will match them one-for-one.

So, for example, if you upgrade to EA and add 2 affiliates to your downline, I'll place a total of 7 affiliates in your downline.

I'll keep you all updated via our team blog, here. Come grow with us!!

Be sure to send me your questions/comments/concerns -- I'm here to help! Shortly I'll be publishing an e-book on the best methods of promoting an SFI business, and growing your downline.

Speaking of that, if you haven't gotten your free TrafficSwarm account, go to http://www.mykidsinheritance.com/TrafficSwarm, and for a free additional income stream sign up for Take the Internet Back at http://www.mykidsinheritance.com/TIB.

Reminder: you can hear a pre-recorded overview of Success University, the company that taught me everything I know about internet marketing, 24-Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week at (212) 461-2595.

Melissa Burton
www.mykidsinheritance.com/PIPs

1 comment:

  1. I am intrigued by this blog! and will make sure I check for future posts.
    Graham

    ReplyDelete