Thursday, November 15, 2007

Secret to Success in this Business

...very, very simple: multiple streams of income.

1. You will NOT be able to live on your SFI income when you first start out (especially if you have not upgraded to an Executive Affiliate yet, which I do not understand).
2. You need to keep it as simple as possible to avoid being overwhelmed. This system is all set up for you. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and begin making money IMMEDIATELY.
3. You need guidance. You need an education. You need support. All this is provided with these recommended programs.

Just go here right now and stop failing, PERIOD: Plug-In-Profit System

I've just given you the keys to the kingdom, the very best advice a sponsor could possibly, ever give a team member, and I hope that all 480 of you will take me up on it. If you are not making an income in one month, email me, I GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON OUR TEAM'S NEWEST SMART START GRADUATES, Dwiyanto and Curtiss!!

And remember, there's a reason why our team is TEAM ONE!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment