Thursday, November 29, 2007

Challenge to My Team!!

Congratulations to our newest Executive Affiliate, Raymond Rosuman! Raymond, send me your preferred website address to post on our team blog at http://www.sfi-team1.blogspot.com for a free backlink and exposure....

Team, we're growing my leaps and bounds, and I'd love to see us continue this upward trend. So once again, let's get into a season of giving:

Each new EA on our team during the next 10 days, from today 11/29 through Sunday, 12/9, will receive 10 new affiliates in their downline to get them started.

ALSO, each and every affiliate that signs on a new affiliate in their downline will receive MATCHING affiliates. So even if you're not an EA, I'll transfer a new affiliate into your downline for each person you get to join our team.

Nicole, Raymond and Grant, I'll be transferring affiliates into your downline over the next day or so, as they come in to me from the various coops I belong to.

Come on, folks, challenge me!! Make me work!! Let's all make some money this holiday season...

: )

Your proud sponsor,
Melissa
www.mykidsinheritance.com
www.mykidsinheritance.com/TOPs

P.S. If you are one of the few on the team that has not taken advantage of the free membership offered through Leisure Audio, go here now for your own store: www.mykidsinheritance.com/LeisureAudio

No comments:

Post a Comment