Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank you, thank you, thank you

It is thanks to you, SFI Team One, that I've been honored with a place on this month's SFI Leaderboard: https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/TopSponsor.sfi.

Obviously, I couldn't have done it without you!!

Congratulations to our most recent Smart Start graduates, Vitaliy, Bharat and Ken -- well on your way to financial freedom with your own successful home business. Next step: upgrade to Executive Affiliate!

And more congratulations to our EA, Terry Simpson, for his latest affiliate sign-on. I've transferred another affiliate to your downline to match! EVERYBODY SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY CHALLENGE, now in its last 3 days:
* Upgrade to EA, I'll transfer 10 affiliates to your downline
* I will match each and every new affiliate sign-on for every member of our team.
...through Sunday, December 9...so good luck to everyone!!

Proud to be your sponsor,

Melissa Burton
www.mykidsinheritance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment