Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A repeat of my offer ....

Hi Team!
Just wanted to remind you, in case you didn't get my last email that I'm SHARING THE WEALTH:

We began on October 4, and until midnight October 14, 2007 -- I will DOUBLE your affiliate efforts.

For each and every affiliate you sign up under you, I will add one to your
downline as well!

AND -- listen up -- IF YOU UPGRADE TO EA during this time, I will put 10, that's
right, 10, affiliates in your downline!!

You can't beat that!!

I'll need Ali Raza, Roger Hindy, Speedtechno, Daren, Robert Green & Terry (our newest EA!) to send me YOUR PREFERRED WEBSITE OR GATEWAY SITE TO ADD TO THIS BLOG.
I am offering you FREE traffic to your site or SFI gateway, so please send this info right now so I can add your link for free advertising!!

Looking forward to reporting good news in next week's team letter, and remember you're all welcome to post comments on this (YOUR) team blog!

Melissa Burton
from your SFI upline
www.mykidsinheritance.com

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I signed up this past weekend. I already have 2 personally sponsered sign ups under me. I have also received 3 more, I think, from Melissa and waiting on several more to confirm. This is great.

    I would like to add my gateway page
    http://www.ezinfocenter.com/9894357/FREE for now.

    When my webpage is more presentable I will add it also.

    Thanks for being such a great team leader Melissa.

    ReplyDelete